Welcome Guests of Villa Madrid
Rules & Regulations
Please understand that you are a visiting guest and use the interior living space and outside common space in good faith, as a guest of the owner that owns the stockholder’s lease of the apartment in which you are occupying or visiting their unit.
In order to promote peace and a relaxed living environment among our diverse population, the Board of Directors of Villa Madrid, on behalf of our residents and owners, kindly ask the following:
- Please be respectful of the grounds and building exteriors, as it is everyone’s responsibility to take an active interest in keeping our grounds clean.
- If you take something out, put it away at the end of the day.
- Refrain from disturbing noise between the hours of 10:30 p.m. to 9 a.m
- Adhere to the laundry schedule or obtain consent from an owner to use their time slot.
- Pool hours are from 9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Pool Rules: No glass/ceramic (Its obvious), No running (it can get slick), No diving (it is only 7′ deep)
- Personal audio playing devices (cellphone, tablet, etc.) should be used with consideration for those around you, both inside and outside of an apartment. Volume should be of kept to a minimum without earbuds in the presence of others without asking permission. (Your audio preferences might not be everyone’s)
- ONE parking space is provided per unit. Guests must display parking pass on dash when parked
The above rules are just a few of the rules we have here at Villa Madrid. If you haven’t already please review the full Rules & Regulations here.
Please make sure to place the parking pass on the dash of your vehicle. If a pass was not provided please place a note with the unit number you are staying in on your dash. You may only have one vehicle parked in the space of the unit you will be occupying while at Villa Madrid.
Trash & Recycling
- Trash bins are the THREE cans closest to the street, Recycling bins are the TWO cans closest to the property
- DO NOT put plastic bags in the recycling bins & breakdown all cardboard boxes before placing in bins
- Fill up the trash cans closest to the street first, once full move to placing items in the next closest bin